What are the characteristics of a powder separator? Let the powder sorting machine manufacturer tell you!
1. Increasing the output of the system, the output of the grinding system can be increased by 10-30%, and the matching closed circuit system can be increased by 30-60%.
2. Reduce the power consumption per unit product, which can be reduced by 5-20%.
3. Improve the quality of finished products. The composition of the finished particles is reasonable and optimized. Increase the amount of mixed materials and reduce costs.
4. High volumetric efficiency, large powder volume, suitable for large-scale production.
5. Fineness adjustment and control are convenient, and remote control can be realized.
6. Easy-wear parts are treated with anti-wear technology, with low wear and low maintenance costs.
1. The special shape of the rotor blades replaces the ordinary shape of the rotor blades, which increases the selection area of the powder separator. In actual conditions, the material separation rate is higher and the powder selection effect is better.
2. A vortex disperser is added inside the powder separator rotor. The vortex disperser has the following advantages:
a. Avoid the pressure drop caused by eddy current and reduce the pressure drop of the powder separator.
b. The energy generated by the rotation of the airflow is transmitted to the rotor, which reduces the power consumption of the driving device and avoids the energy consumption generated by the eddy current.
c. The tangential speed at the exit of the powder separator is reduced due to the use of a vortex diffuser, and the wear is reduced.
3. The distribution of finished particles is more uniform, and the particle gradation is more reasonable.