Powder separator manufacturers tell you how the spindle can perform stepless speed regulation
The powder separator is widely used in coal mills, unloading and drying mills and cement mill systems in new dry process cement production lines. Can be divided into three separation powder separator , centrifugal powder separator, cyclone powder separator three categories. There are many types of powder separators. Different types are suitable for different materials. Different models are also made according to customer requirements for material fineness. Commonly used powder separators include cyclone-type cyclone powder separators, three-separation powder separators, centrifugal powder separators, special separators for coal mills, and special separators for calcium powder. Later, many high-efficiency powder separators and high-efficiency three-separation powder separators were developed. They are a new generation of varieties that improve the shortage and increase the output on the basis of the original.
(1) The use of a high-capacity discharge tray enhances the ability to scatter and swirl, so that the material particles can be fully dispersed and raised, and the classification and dispersion performance of the material is enhanced.
(2) Reasonably adjusted the positions of the powder selection area and the lifting area to improve the efficiency of powder selection.
(3) A new high-efficiency, low-resistance cyclone is used to reduce airflow resistance and improve fine powder collection capacity.
(4) The main shaft of the powder separator can be adjusted steplessly
(5) Multi-level liner protection prolongs the service life of the host
(6) The optional split-type detachable cage rotor is adopted, which greatly saves maintenance time and maintenance difficulty.
(7) Coarse powder tube and fine powder tube adopt double interlock air valve, which greatly reduces the air leakage rate and overcomes the shortcomings of large dust during the operation of the previous powder separator.