Reasons Affecting the Effect of Pulse Bag Dust Collector
(1) Selection of filter bag: The filter bag should be selected from abrasion-resistant and high-temperature-resistant materials, such as fiberglass cloth / felt, Nomex, needle felt, P84 needle felt, etc., taking into account the wear resistance, durable high temperature Cost and other factors, the copper industry generally chooses NOMEX needle felt.
(2) Temperature control: Generally the filter bag withstands a temperature of 200 ℃, so the inlet temperature of the processing facility should be controlled below 200 ℃. When the flue gas that has passed through the long smoke pipe reaches the dust collector box, the temperature can be reduced to 200 Below ℃, under special circumstances, water cooling can be performed, and a cooler should be installed at the main smoke pipe.
(3) Fan selection: Induced fan is better than blower.
(4) Mechanical dust removal is more convenient and cleaner than manual dust removal, but the cost of mechanical dust removal is high, and most of the current methods use pulse dust removal.
(5) Air leakage and resistance: Theoretical calculation of the dust removal efficiency of the bag filter reaches 99%, but it is not achieved in the actual measurement, mainly due to the effect of air leakage and resistance. The lower the air leakage rate, the better the dust removal effect; resistance has a certain effect on the dust removal Impact, often empty the filter bag, reduce the resistance, and improve the dust removal effect.
(6) The dust collection hood should be as close as possible to the furnace head to make it easier for dust to enter the hood, increase the amount of dust collection, and reduce fugitive emissions pollution.
(7) Equipment maintenance: Instruments and equipment and cloth bags are easily damaged. Repair and replace the cloth bags in a timely manner.
(8) Airflow speed: Under the airflow speed of 1 ~ 3m / s, the dust removal effect is very good, and the general wind speed is controlled at 2 ~ 4m / s.
(9) Filtration area: The larger the filtration area, the higher the dust removal efficiency, but the cost will increase accordingly. Therefore, the air volume should be calculated in advance, and then the corresponding dust collector model should be selected.
(10) Secondary dust removal: a settling chamber is installed in front of the dust collector box to form secondary dust removal. The sedimentation chamber can remove a part of large particles of dust, reduce the temperature and reduce the pressure of the dust collector.