Sand and gravel separator
In the cement industry, in order to improve the efficiency of the grinding system and reduce the energy consumption of the product, sand grinding equipment is now commonly used. As an important part of the system, the performance of the powder separator directly affects the efficiency of the system. Therefore, the research and development of powder separators has always been valued by various scientific research institutes and industrial and mining enterprises.
The high-efficiency anti-condensation combination type dual-rotor powder separator is a new type of sand and stone powder separator equipment developed by the chief technical staff of metalworking machinery in combination with foreign advanced powder selection technology and applying the plane vortex theory to the cyclone separator. . It has been proved that the powder selection efficiency reaches 85-90%, and the fineness adjustment is convenient and flexible, and the performance is stable and reliable.
The special classifier for sand and stone is developed by our Fengyu company technicians based on the rotor classifier in the cement industry, and the plane vortex theory is better applied on the basis of the cyclone classifier. An improved classifier with external circulation and rotor. The practice proves that the powder selection efficiency is over 87%, and the fineness adjustment is convenient, flexible and reliable.
1. The use of a high spreading capacity spreading disc enhances the spreading and swirling capabilities, so that the material particles can be fully raised, and the classification of the materials is enhanced;
2. Reasonably adjusted the positions of the powder selection area and the lifting area to improve the efficiency of powder selection.
3. A new high-efficiency, low-resistance cyclone is used to reduce airflow resistance and improve fine powder collection capacity.
4. The main shaft of the classifier can perform stepless speed regulation.
5. Multi-level liner protection prolongs the service life of the host.
6. Adopting advanced split-type detachable cage rotor, greatly saving maintenance time and maintenance difficulty.
7. Coarse powder tube and fine powder tube adopt double interlock air valve, which greatly reduces the air leakage rate and overcomes the shortcomings of large dust during the operation of the previous classifier.