Air box pulse bag type dust collector
Air box pulse bag type dust collector, which combines the advantages of various types of dust collectors such as sub-chamber backflushing and pulse blowing, overcomes the shortcomings of insufficient kinetic energy intensity in the sub-chamber backflushing, and the simultaneous filtering and ash cleaning. The dust collector increases the adaptability and improves the dust collection efficiency.
Dust removal process
Dust-containing gas enters the dust collector through the air inlet, and large particles of dust directly fall into the ash hopper. The gas containing particulate dust passes through the filter bag, and the dust is retained on the outer surface of the filter bag, and the gas is purified and discharged by the induced draft fan. Into the atmosphere.
With the continuous filtration work, the dust attached to the outer surface of the filter bag increases, the resistance of the dust collector increases, the switching valve of a certain filter unit is closed, the filter unit stops working, and the back blowing compressed air enters the filter unit in the opposite direction. Remove the dust on the outer surface of the filter bag, and then the switch valve plate is opened, the filter unit is restarted, and the dust is transferred to the next filter unit. The whole cleaning process is alternately performed by each filtering unit.
1. The dust removal efficiency can reach more than 99.99, and the dust emission can be controlled below 30mg / Nm3.
2. It can handle high-concentration dust below 100g / Nm3.
3. Advanced sealing measures, air leakage coefficient is less than 2 ﹪.
4. Advanced structure design, large filtration area per unit volume and small equipment volume.
5. The dust removal method is unique and effective, extending the service life of the filter bag.
6. Key parts have reliable quality and long service life.
7, stable performance, high degree of automation, simple daily maintenance and management.
Scope of application
It is widely used in the dust collection systems of crushing, packaging, storage roof, clinker coolers and various mills in cement plants. It is also used in dust collection of waste gases such as metallurgy, chemical industry, machinery and civil boilers.
(1) Shell part: Including clean room (also called gas purification box), filter room, sub-chamber partition, maintenance door and shell structure. There is a poppet valve and a flower plate in the clean room, and a short tube is blown: a filter bag and a frame are provided in the filter room.
(2) Ash hopper and ash unloading mechanism: The ash hopper can be equipped with screw conveyor, air conveying chute and rigid impeller unloader (ash discharge valve) according to different series and different imported dust concentrations.
(3) Inlet and outlet air box: includes air inlet and outlet pipes and middle partition. The single-row (or single-row) structure is arranged on one side of the shell, and the double-row (or double-row) structure is arranged in the middle of the shell: 32 series smaller box-less bodies, the air inlet and outlet pipes are connected to the ash hopper and the clean room .
(4) Pulse dust cleaning device: including pulse valve, air bag, air cylinder for poppet valve and its solenoid valve.
(5) Compressed air lines and pressure reducing devices, oil-water separators, oil mist separators, etc.
(6) Pillars and vertical cage ladders and railings.