Tube layer dryer
1. The material forms a ring-shaped vertical material layer in the dryer and slowly moves down from top to bottom. The residence time is up to one hour, so that the material moisture has sufficient time to evaporate.
2. The high-temperature flue gas is directly sent to the top of the dryer through the induced air flue in the middle to meet the wet material just entering the dryer. The material can quickly absorb a large amount of heat of the high-temperature flue gas and quickly evaporate the water on the surface. Completely eliminate the clogging of wet materials.
3. The design of the ring-shaped thick material layer makes the hot flue gas evenly penetrate the wet material layer without wind tunnel phenomenon, high thermal efficiency, low coal consumption and good drying quality.
4. Through the design of the drying reflow zone, the material in the final stage of drying can be raised to 80 ～ 100 ℃, and a retention time of about 15 minutes can be retained. The residual moisture inside the material is fully evaporated, and the exhaust gas temperature reaches 200 at this time. About ℃, it is sent to the hot-air stove mixing room by high-pressure fan and mixed with hot flue gas at about 900 ° C, so that the high-temperature hot flue gas at 900 ° C is reduced to the temperature required for material drying (such as 750 ° C), and the heat energy utilization rate is greatly improved .
5. The design of self-contained anti-condensation long bag dust collector adopts advanced PLC control technology to make full use of the effective space on the periphery of the dryer. It is designed to be a ring-shaped long bag dust collector that can adapt to drying various materials to solve the drying problem. Technical problems such as fluctuating flue gas, high moisture content, and large changes in dust properties when drying different materials reduce the system resistance, enhance the ventilation capacity of the dryer, and significantly increase the output of the dryer.