Rotary drum dryer, also called rotary drum dryer, is a kind of drying equipment, which is widely used in mining equipment. Divided into direct heat transfer drum dryer and indirect heat transfer drum dryer.
It is suitable for drying metal, non-metal ore, magnetic, heavy, floating concentrate, clay of cement industry and slime of coal mine industry. It is characterized by high productivity and easy operation. The drum dryer body is a horizontal rotary cylinder. Inside it, various copy boards with different staggered angles are welded from front to back. The rotary kiln body is inlaid with different types of refractory bricks according to requirements. The door is provided with a door ring and a spiral copy board.
The dry wet material is sent to the hopper by the belt conveyor or bucket elevator, and then enters the feeding end through the feeding pipe through the feeding machine of the hopper. The slope of the feeding pipe should be greater than the natural inclination of the material so that the material can flow into the dryer smoothly. The dryer cylinder is a rotating cylinder slightly inclined from the horizontal line. The material is added from the higher end, the heat carrier enters from the lower end, and comes into countercurrent contact with the material, and the heat carrier and the material flow into the cylinder together. As the cylinder rotates, the material moves to the lower end under the effect of gravity. During the forward movement of the wet material in the cylinder, the heat is directly or indirectly obtained by the heating medium, so that the wet material is dried, and then sent out by a belt conveyor or a screw conveyor at the discharge end. A copy board is installed on the inner wall of the cylinder, and its function is to copy and scatter the material, so that the contact surface between the material and the air flow is increased to increase the drying rate and promote the material to advance. The heating medium is generally divided into hot air and flue gas. After the heating medium has passed through the dryer, a cyclone dust collector is generally required to capture the material in the gas. If you need to further reduce the dust content of the exhaust gas, you should also discharge it after passing through a bag filter or wet dust collector.
1. The dryer designed and produced with multi-combined lifting device has made various technical innovations in the lifting device system. It adopts a new multi-combined lifting device to overcome the "wind tunnel" of traditional dryers. Phenomenon, high thermal efficiency, coal consumption is reduced by about 20%.
2. It is suitable for a variety of combustion furnaces: high temperature boiling furnace , coal grinding and powder spraying furnace and artificial coal adding furnace.
3. The pinion gears can be replaced by pin gears, replacing the traditional cast steel gears, saving cost and investment, and greatly reducing maintenance costs and time.
4. The centralized control system is adopted to realize the central monitoring and management of microcomputers in large enterprises.
5, greater production capacity, continuous operation;
6.Simple structure and easy operation;
7, less failures, low maintenance costs;
8. It has a wide range of applications and can be used to dry granular materials, which is also very beneficial for those materials with large adhesion;
9, the operation flexibility is large, the production allowable product has a large fluctuation range, without affecting the quality of the product;
10. Easy to clean.