Double drum dryer
Double-cylinder dryer is a direct rotary dryer, which is mainly composed of inner cylinder, outer cylinder, idler roller, belt support device, transmission device, inlet air inlet, discharge air outlet sealing device, etc. Make up.
Double-cylinder dryer is mainly used to dry granular materials within a certain range of humidity and particle size, such as yellow sand used in dry powder mortar industry, various specifications of sand used in foundry industry, blast furnace slag used in building material cement industry, small particle size clay, chemical industry For small particles that cannot afford chemical changes and are not afraid of high temperature and dust pollution. According to the requirements of different industries for the final moisture content of the dried material, the moisture content of the dried material can reach 1-0.5%. The material in the double drum dryer is preferably <30mm.
It is different from the three-cylinder dryer in that it is easy to replace the lifting plate. The temperature of the gas entering the dryer for heat exchange should not be higher than 750 ° C. If there is a special requirement for high-temperature drying, the inner cylinder and the lifting plate at the entrance of the dryer can be made of heat-resistant steel plates.
1. The double barrel dryer has high thermal efficiency and significant energy saving effect. After testing, the thermal efficiency greatly exceeds the level of traditional single-cylinder dryers by about 50%. After the equipment is put into use, the coal saving effect is remarkable.
2. The drying mechanism is scientific and reasonable, and it is highly efficient and energy-saving. The material performs heat exchange with the hot airflow in the form of radiation, convection and conduction in the inner cylinder, and the heat exchange in the outer cylinder is conducted in the form of conduction and convection.
3. The length of the machine is shortened, which is beneficial to the process layout. The length of the whole machine is shortened by about 40% compared with the single cylinder dryer, thereby reducing the building area of the factory building, saving engineering investment, and more suitable for the process layout of the old factory transformation.
4. The machine adopts the co-current drying process of materials and hot air, which has a wide application range. It can adapt to the drying of various raw materials such as clay, coal, slag, iron powder, etc., and is also suitable for drying various bulk materials in metallurgy, chemical and other departments.
5. The machine has a compact structure. The whole machine is horizontally arranged and supported by supporting wheels, eliminating the gear transmission. It is replaced by supporting wheels to make the installation more convenient, simpler operation, more reliable operation and higher operating rate.
6. The external surface area of the machine is reduced by more than 30% than that of the single-cylinder rotary dryer, and the outer tube has a thermal insulation effect on the inner tube. The surface temperature of the outer tube is low, and the heat loss is small. The working environment and working conditions.
7. A variety of lifting plate designs, the organic combination of the angular lifting plate and the 4D lifting plate makes the material and hot flue gas exchange more fully, and reduces the mechanism of "wind tunnel" in the dryer barrel.
8.Adopt frequency conversion speed regulation to adjust the rotation speed of the cylinder. According to the moisture and output requirements of the machine, an appropriate rotation speed is used to ensure the needs of the next process.