Mineral powder separator
The ore powder classifier is an external circulation type with rotor developed on the basis of the rotor classifier in the cement industry and using the plane eddy current theory better on the basis of the cyclone classifier. Improved classifier. The practice proves that the powder selection efficiency is more than 85%, and the fineness adjustment is convenient, flexible and reliable.
1. The use of a high spreading capacity spreading disc enhances the spreading and swirling capabilities, so that the material particles can be fully raised, and the classification of the materials is enhanced;
2. Reasonably adjusted the positions of the powder selection area and the lifting area to improve the efficiency of powder selection.
3. A new high-efficiency, low-resistance cyclone is used to reduce airflow resistance and improve fine powder collection capacity.
4. The main shaft of the classifier can perform stepless speed regulation.
5. Multi-level liner protection prolongs the service life of the host.
6. Adopting advanced split-type detachable cage rotor, greatly saving maintenance time and maintenance difficulty.
7. Coarse powder tube and fine powder tube adopt double interlock air valve, which greatly reduces the air leakage rate and overcomes the shortcomings of large dust during the operation of the previous classifier.