Three separation powder separator
This product breaks through the "coarse and fine powder" separation theory of the conventional closed-circuit grinding system, and divides the material into "three", that is, coarse powder, medium coarse powder and fine powder. The product system has simple configuration, low cost and high capacity. A substantial increase in mill output. Its internal structure is reasonable and the powder selection effect is remarkable. It is the first choice to improve the quality of the grinding system after the implementation of the new cement standard, and guides the new trend of powder separator technology innovation.
In the working state, the high-speed motor drives the vertical transmission shaft to rotate through the transmission device, and the material enters the powder selection chamber through a feed port provided in the upper part of the powder separator chamber, and then passes through the upper and lower cones of the medium coarse powder collection cone. The intermediate and powder pipelines fall on the spreading disc. The spreading disc rotates with the vertical drive shaft. The material is evenly scattered around under the effect of inertia centrifugal force. The dispersed material enters the powder selection chamber through the air inlet through an external fan. Under the action of high-speed airflow, the coarse particles in the material are thrown toward the inner wall surface of the powder selection chamber under the effect of inertia centrifugal force. After the collision, the kinetic energy is lost and it slides down the wall and falls into the coarse powder cone. The remaining particles are rolled up by the rotating upward airflow. When passing through the action area of the wind blade, some of the coarse powder particles are affected by the impact of the wind blade. It is thrown to the inner wall surface of the powder selection chamber. After the collision, it loses kinetic energy and slides down the wall surface, and falls into the coarse powder collection cone.
After the medium coarse powder and fine powder pass through the large wind blades, under the action of the updraft, they continue to rise through the vertical guide blades and enter the secondary powder selection area. The dust-containing air flow is driven by the strong and stable plane vortex formed by the rotating cage rotor, which causes the medium coarse powder to be thrown to the vertical guide blades under the action of centrifugal force and loses kinetic energy. The medium coarse powder tube is discharged. The fine powder that meets the requirements passes through the cage rotor and enters the interior, and enters the high-efficiency low-resistance cyclone separator with the circulating air, and then slides into the fine powder collection cone to become the finished product.
Compared with the traditional powder separator, the three-separation high-efficiency powder separator has the following outstanding advantages:
1. Good performance and high efficiency. The three-separation powder separator divides the material into three parts, that is, "coarse powder (d> 150um), medium coarse powder (60um <d <150um), and fine powder." The reamer is sent to the grinding chamber of the mill (also enters a bin with coarse powder), and the fine powder is directly sent to the warehouse.
2. Compared with centrifugal, cyclone and rotor type powder separators with similar sizes, the Sepax three-separation high-efficiency powder separator has a much higher output, and is therefore more suitable for the needs of large-scale production. The advanced and reasonable structure allows the powder selection air volume, output and feeding amount to be changed in a wide range without affecting the powder selection efficiency, and its classification performance is very stable.
3. The classification principle is advanced. Combined with a variety of powder selection principles, the entire flow field was optimized using aerodynamic analysis methods, which significantly reduced the resistance of the equipment and improved the efficiency of powder selection. Energy saving and consumption reduction are very obvious. The rotor of the classifier is equipped with a national patented vortex rectifier. The airflow in the rotor only rises and does not rotate relative to the rotor. The momentum of the rotor is reduced by the momentum moment after the airflow enters the rotor, which saves driving power and reduces wear. After the material is selected twice in the powder selection area, the classification accuracy is higher and more accurate.
4. The fineness adjustment is easy. As long as the speed of the rotor is changed, the finished product can be controlled within the range of 250-500m2 / k Brinell specific surface area.
5. The powder selection ability is large, and the space range of the powder selection area and the lifting area is re-optimized and designed. The full use of the main space increases the material-gas ratio and improves the powder selection efficiency.
6. Long service life, the parts of the powder separator that are easy to damage the wear parts, such as the spreading disc, cyclone, snail horn, wind guide blades and rotors, are made of wear-resistant materials or processed with anti-wear technology, and the wear rate is extremely high low. The use of new manganese plate effectively extends its service life.
7. The new bearing design for the lower bearing seal of the main shaft effectively solves the two major problems of bearing dust and oil leakage, and effectively extends the service life of the lower bearing.
8. When designing the foundation of the powder separator, the principle of mechanical vibration reduction is adopted so that the resonance frequency of the powder separator and the foundation is not close to the natural frequency of the powder separator, which fundamentally solves the vibration problem of the powder separator that has troubled manufacturers for a long time.
9. Coarse powder tube, medium coarse powder tube and fine powder tube all adopt double interlock air valve, which greatly reduces the air leakage rate of the system and overcomes the defect of large dust during the operation of the previous powder separator.