Scroll combined powder separator
The combined powder separator is mainly used as a classification device in a closed circuit system for raw meal grinding in a cement plant, and can also be used as a classification device for other non-metallic ore powders.
The material entering the powder separator is composed of two parts. Most of the material is fed through the feeding port. The material is divided into 4 channels by the distribution slide 1 and fed to the spreading disc 4 on the top of the rotor 5 at 4 points. With the rotation of the rotor 5, the material spreading disc will throw the material falling on it to the surrounding area, and after falling against the wall, it will fall into the sorting area. The material will be sorted under the combined action of the sorting airflow and the rotation of the rotor. Qualified materials enter the rotor with the airflow, enter the cyclone 13 through the air outlet 3, the finished materials are collected by the cyclone, and discharged through the outlet 12. The exhaust gas enters the system dust collector through the outlet 14 on the top of the cyclone. The unqualified material is collected by the inner cone 7 of the powder separator, and enters between the inner and outer cones through the annular outlet between the inner cone and the counter cone 9, and is cleaned again by the updraft. The coarse powder (unqualified material) is returned from the material. Port 11 is unloaded. The other part of the material is entrained by the air flow, enters the powder separator through the air inlet 10, and first hits the counter cone and is forced to change direction. At the same time, the air velocity decreases rapidly. At this time, the larger particle size material loses kinetic energy and falls into the coarse powder; the rest Continue to rise through the guide blade 6 into the sorting area and sort again.
Installation and maintenance
The maintenance of the machine is an extremely important recurring task. It should be closely coordinated with extreme operation and maintenance. Full-time personnel should perform on-duty inspection.
Maintenance of the machine:
1. The shaft bears the full load of the negative machine, so good lubrication has a great relationship with bearing life. It directly affects the service life and operating rate of the machine. Therefore, the injected lubricant must be clean and the seal must be good. Main oiling places (1) rotating bearings (2) roller bearings (3) all gears (4) movable bearings, sliding planes.
2. The newly installed rims are prone to loosening and must be checked frequently.
3. Pay attention to whether the parts of the machine work normally.
4, pay attention to check the wear degree of easy-wearing parts, pay attention to replacing worn parts at any time.
5. The plane of the bottom frame of the movable device should be out of dust and other materials to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the bottom frame when the machine encounters unbreakable materials, resulting in serious accidents.
6, bearing oil temperature rise, should immediately stop the inspection to eliminate the cause.
7. If there is an impact sound when turning the gear during operation, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and eliminated.
Installation test run:
1. The equipment should be installed on a horizontal concrete foundation and fixed with anchor bolts.
2. When installing, pay attention to the main body and the vertical.
3. After installation, check whether the bolts in all parts are loose and whether the main engine compartment door is fastened. If so, tighten it.
4. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the device.
5. After the inspection is completed, carry out a no-load test run, and the test run can be carried out normally.