Working principle of fly ash separator
The air swept by the wind takes the material from the lower air duct into the powder separator. After being rectified by the inner cone, it decelerates and rises along the annular channel between the outer cone and the inner cone. The coarse powder is settled along the outside by gravity. The side wall of the cone slides into the coarse powder collecting barrel to realize gravity separation. The air after gravity separation carries the material particles under the action of the deflector of the air guide blade and the rotation of the rotor to form a stable between the air guide blade and the rotor. Horizontal vortex sorting area. The dust particles moving in the vortex will be affected by gravity, wind and centrifugal force at the same time. Fine and slight particles are sucked into the rotor with the airflow and flow through the air outlet pipe into the dust collector at the back to be separated as fine powder. Coarse particles fall and are collected by the inner cone to the coarse powder receiving cylinder, returned to the mill and reground. Changing the rotor speed can effectively adjust the fineness of the finished product.
Technical characteristics of fly ash powder separator
Compared with traditional powder separators, fly ash separator equipment has the following outstanding advantages:
1. Divide the material into three parts, that is, "coarse flour (d> 150um), medium coarse flour (60um
2.Compared with centrifugal, cyclone and rotor separators of similar size, the processing capacity of fly ash powder separator equipment has been greatly improved compared with the separator, so the processing capacity and the efficiency of powder selection have been greatly improved, so more Adapt to the needs of mass production. The advanced and reasonable structure allows the powder selection air volume, output and feeding amount to be changed in a wide range without affecting the powder selection efficiency. Its classification performance is very stable.
3. The classification principle is advanced. Combined with multiple powder selection principles, the entire flow field was optimized using aero-aerodynamic analysis methods, which significantly reduced the resistance of the equipment and significantly reduced energy consumption. The rotor of the classifier is equipped with a national patented vortex rectifier. The airflow in the rotor only rises and does not rotate relative to the rotor. After the airflow is turned in, the momentum is reduced by the momentum, which saves driving power and reduces Out of wear. After the material has been selected twice, the classification accuracy is higher and more accurate.
4. The main shaft of the powder separator adopts stepless speed regulation. The fineness adjustment is convenient, sensitive and reliable, and the adjustment range is wide.
5. The powder selection area was re-optimized and designed to improve the space range of the area, making full use of the main body space to increase the material-gas ratio and improve the efficiency of powder selection.
6. The parts of the powder separator that are vulnerable to wear and tear, such as the spreading disc, cyclone snail angle, guide blades and rotor classification blades, are made of wear-resistant materials or processed with anti-wear technology, and the wear rate is extremely low. The new manganese plate is used as the inner lining, which effectively prolongs its service life.
7. The new bearing design for the lower bearing seal of the main shaft effectively solves the two problems of bearing dust and oil leakage, which effectively prolongs the service life of the lower bearing.